I will never not reblog this
holy fucking shit. i never thought of it this way..
(Source: , via youleftmewithmemories)
Turkey Sliders with Zucchini Buns
These are seriously the cutest little healthy sliders that I have ever eaten! They’re fast to make and low in calories. They can work as appetizers or even main entrees, depending on how many you can resist. You can also play with the seasonings for the turkey to cater towards your own taste preferences :) I’ll definitely be making these again.
- 1/2 pound ground turkey, chicken or beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp diced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- 1 large zucchini
- Olive oil
- Any other seasonings (optional)
- Combine the ground meat, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, and optional cayenne
- Slice the zucchini into quarter inch thick circles
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini and place them on a grill to get some grill marks on them. A regular frying pan can work as well
- Form patties the same diameter as the zucchini slices
- Turn the frying pan to medium heat and fry the patties until cooked thoroughly
- You can add additional toppings to your sliders, including tomatoes, avocado, mushrooms, onions, mustard, etc
I WANT EVERY SINGLE FEMALE WHOVIAN TO REBLOG THIS TO SHOW MY MOM THAT DOCTOR WHO IS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS.
C’mon! Let’s show her the power of the female Whovians!!! :D
HOLD UP THAT AINT OKAY
you go female Whovians.
i hate most disney channel shows because they’re the same basic premise with different characters
and also who the fuck does costume design
no one actually dresses in three shirts with a vest and a plaid skirt over jeggings over jeans with twenty bracelets